PCS5OFF


Friday, April 26, 2013

Dog Detox # BK-Detox for Canines - Natural Herbal Cleansing Formula

BK-Detox for Canines - Natural Herbal Cleansing Formula 
Life Gold - Dog Detox
BK Detox is an all natural herbal formulation that will gently cleanse and detoxify your pet, while boosting its immune system. Reduces the harm caused by toxins in your pets skin, stomach, and coat.

Detoxify your dog from harsh chemicals, and toxins 
  • Support for the immune system
  • Supports vital systems of detoxification 
  • Helps to reduce oxidative stress
  • Scavenges free radicals
  • Supports antioxidant function
  • Promotes long-term health

Order Life Gold today and help your cat re-establish the essence of a healthy, vibrant life!

90 - day money back guarantee
1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)

1 bottle is a 1 month supply for most dogs

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    dog liver detox supplements

    ReplyDelete